clan_of_DEATH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and Introductions (Say "Howdy" here!)

3 posters

Go down

Welcome and Introductions (Say "Howdy" here!) Empty Welcome and Introductions (Say "Howdy" here!)

Post by PoD Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Clans can't do much in Blitz yet. But one big purpose they do serve is to allow us to have a group of like-minded tankers to platoon with and learn from.
You can ask questions, share interesting tips and strategies, tell stories, help others, or just hang around and talk to people.

To get things going… How about we all introduce ourselves? )
Please keep the discussion civil!

Last edited by PoD on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
PoD
PoD

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introductions (Say "Howdy" here!) Empty Re: Welcome and Introductions (Say "Howdy" here!)

Post by PoD Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Me? I'm a 30-something-yo dude from Seattle.

Here's the explanation of my in-game name copied directly from my WoTB forums profile: (Don't go to the http://forum.wotblitz.com forums? You should…)
Why poop?
Because I started gaming online using MMORPGs via BBS when I was 12 – and poop was funny. I'm well into my 30s now, and the name sticks with people – so I still use it.
…and poop is still funny.
Why of_DEATH?
Because adding “of DEATH” to anything is rad.
PoD
PoD

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introductions (Say "Howdy" here!) Empty Re: Welcome and Introductions (Say "Howdy" here!)

Post by Harlan03111 Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Hey guys! My name's Harlan, and I'm just some 15 yo kid from Cali.
Yeah, Cali. Shoutout if anybody else from the clan hails from there. It's hot as hell right now.
I guess I should introduce my Username…
Harlan…because that's my name.
03111…because March 11th is my birthday, and 0311 was taken.
So there you go. I'm not a creative person.
As far as my experience in WoT comes, I've only played Blitz before, because I never have time to game on my computer. Pretty much everything I've learned (along with my 52% WR lol) comes from watching The Mighty Jingles and the replays that he shares. I've also downloaded an armor inspector app for WoT to see what is the best way to angle the armor and whatnot.
I still consider myself a newbie, however, as I've only played the game for about seven months, and I'm still at 3.1k battles. If anybody has any tips on how to make that 52% a 53%, I'd love to hear them!
Anyways, this is too long to be an intro. Hope to see more tankers on this page! Peace!
Harlan03111
Harlan03111

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander_cheng Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:55 am

Hello guys my name is Cheng, and I currently live in New York state… You may know me in the game as Alexander_Cheng. The Alexander part was derived from Alexander the Great, the brilliant general who won many battles against the odds, and Cheng is my real name.
I am not the greatest tank driver in the world but I am far from the worst, so if someone in the clan is in need of advice, or help, I am glad to be of your assistance.

Alexander_cheng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum